R city Mall is one of the biggest shopping and entertainment destinations in Mumbai that spreads across 1.2 million square feet and houses over 350 stores. It’s known for offering memorable shopping experiences to its customers along with innumerable options for dining and entertainment.
- After the nationwide lockdown, people were skeptical to step out of homes due to rising COVID cases in Mumbai and were concerned about public health and safety. The objective was to establish faith amongst customers to reinforce R City as a safe shopping destination and increase walk-ins through social mediums and impactful digital campaigns.
- Designed a pre-campaign phase, #LetsLiveSafely to create nostalgia about past experiences at the mall.
- Developed engaging content about the necessity to live safely for a safer future.
- Encouraged people to step out of homes after the unlock and establish the New Normal as a way of life ahead.
- Developed the launch communication to create awareness about the safety measures being taken by the mall through infographics, testimonials, engagement led posts .
- Influencer collaborations to reinforce customers’ trust and increase footfalls.
garnered impressions more than
during the launch
gained an engagement rate of
during the campaign
gained more than
views on social media