job description SEO Manager responsibilities include:
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating with content team, design team, etc to help boost seo.
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Coordinating with clients and preparing Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Able to work on Content Outreach Posting by finding relevant high quality blogs/sites to publish client content for quality backlinking.
Interested Candidates also can share across their profiles at email@example.com APPLY NOW